We’re really excited that the Government has opened up a roadmap that will allow us to host a cut-down version of Tots Playtime from 14th April!
We’re going to have an in-person hour of play from 9:30-10:30 each Wednesday morning. We’ll have toys, games, and ride-ons as usual for all the little ones – and we can’t wait!
And because there are still restrictions around singing, we’ll still have our Tots Singing Time each week at 11:00. If the Government roadmap dates are hit, we even hope to have our normal Tots back up and running in late June.
Playtime places are limited though! Please use the form below to book your place.
Before you book:
- Only book for adults (there’s no limit for the number of under 5’s)
- Please only book if you will certainly be here (places are limited)
- Bookings stay open right up to the start time for Playtime
- Make sure you’ve read the Covid-secure measures below the box so that you know exactly what you’re coming to!
- Limited to 13 adults + 2 adult leaders
- No drinks or snacks will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own
- Entry will be via the main front doors which will be closed once all signed-up visitors are in the building
- Hand sanitisers will be available (out of reach of the children)
- A register of names and contact numbers will be taken for those not using the NHS Test & Trace app
- Chairs will be put out with 2m distance observed
- There will be no singing at Playtime (but it will be online at 11:00)
- Windows will be open throughout
- Adults must maintain 2m distancing and wear face coverings (unless exempt)