Get that Friday feeling!
Pop in for a tea, coffee, biscuit, cake – or just for a quick break and put your feet up…
Young or old, church-goer or not, just pop in. You’re guaranteed a welcome.
Friday mornings 9:30-11:30am.
We’re delighted that our weekly Cornerstone coffee morning is part of the Places of Welcome network, which means:
- PLACE – An accessible and hospitable building, open at the same time every week
- PEOPLE – Open to everyone regardless of their circumstances or situation, and staffed by volunteers
- PRESENCE – A place where people actively listen to one another
- PROVISION – Offering free refreshments (at least a cup of tea and a biscuit) and basic local information
- PARTICIPATION – Every person will bring talents, experiences and skills that they may be willing to share locally